This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Comdata proves to be a leader in corporate transactions and payments for a wide range of industries. Comdata solutions touch financial transactions of all kinds and offers a whole new way to think about managing purchases, payroll and more. Comdata solutions help you save money, grow revenue and minimize financial risks. With its superb services, customers are quite satisfied with it. However, there are some technical glitches some customers experience when they try logging in to their account. Some may not be able to login due to faulty Login links and buttons or because of faulty website redirection. To remedy such problems, this page provides you with the necessary help to access and manage your Comdata account. We have provided below an instructional video to bring you help in logging in and a step by step instructions to guide you more in your Comdata Login process.
Here are the following steps to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Comdata Login page URL: https://w6.iconnectdata.com/chth/Controller?XFunction=LoginPage onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input the characters of the link one by one), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser, right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section where you will have to input necessary information to access your account such as your Username and Password. Start logging in by inputting first your Username on the first text field featured in the login section.
- After inputting filling in the first text field, move on to the next one and input your Password on it. Make sure you do not commit any mistakes that will result to an error and delay you from accessing your account.
- Lastly, click the Login button to access your account.
Encountered Login roadblocks? Reset login credentials:
- On the same page of Comdata, find the Forgot your Username or Password? links under the Login text fields and click it if indeed you are having problems with your account.
- If you are having problems with your Username click the Forgot your Username? link and you will then be directed to its reset page. In their reset page, they will be asking you for your Card Number and email address so you might as well ready it so that resetting your Login credentials wouldn't take you that long. Input the necessary information on its respective text fields. When accomplished, click Submit Request.
- If you are having problems with your Password, click the Forgot Password? as stated in Step one and you will then be directed to its reset page. On its page, they will be asking you for your Username and email address. Input the necessary information on its respective text fields. When accomplished, click Submit request.
- Comdata will verify your request and send you an email with your username or password if the information you have inputted matches with their records.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot login to your account? Contact Comdata:
Comdata MasterCard: (800) 282-7496
Permits/RCS Solutions: (800) 749-7107
Fleet Card/Comchek: (800) 741-2777
Note: If you are a cardholder and need assistance, please dial the number on the back of your card. If you have misplaced your card, please call your company's card or program administrator.
(Input the necessary information and then click Submit)
Bookmark this page and visit it often for any updates made on the above Comdata Login processes to keep you updated with its latest information.